Course Title: Visceral Release and Mobilisation
Date: 2nd-3rd March 2019, Chelsea & Westminster Hospital, London, SW10
Learn about connections between musculoskeletal system and internal organs and how by treating the latter you can improve the function of the former.
You will learn to be able to differentiate layers of tissue from skin to the spine. We also discuss how to teach clients about their own bodies, talk about normal physiology, how various metabolic systems work, and the inter-relationship of the nervous system, energy and structure.
This will in turn enable you to treat conditions including lower back pain, constipation, pelvic pain, colitis, crohn’s, liver disorders, acid reflux (GERD), endometriosis and rehab from abdominal surgery.
Tutors: Alex Antoniou & Jacek Kazberuk
- Hands on, assessment and manual therapy methods course for the abdomen and pelvis
- Learn what lies between the Rectus Abdominus and Psoas Major muscles, and how the abdominal viscera are suspended and hang together.
- Intraperitoneal + Retroperitoneal organs and respective fascial architecture palpated and assessed.
- To be able to differentiate layers of tissue from skin to the spine. Build on palpation and assessment skills – the clinical picture to treat low back, Constipation, Pelvic pain, acid reflux (GERD) and rehab from abdominal surgery.
- Teach clients about their own bodies. Talk about normal physiology, how various metabolic systems work, and the inter-relationship of the nervous system, energy and structure.
Feedback from Previous Students
“Exactly what I’d hoped for. Can’t wait to start using these techniques”
“5/5. Great mix of practical and theory!”
“Very knowledgeable tutors”
“5/5 Excellent teaching with great examples”
Date:2/3rd March 2019
Cost : £290 (£260 for Mummy MOT® HUB Members – book here)
Alex Antoniou, BSc Honors’ Physiotherapy, MCSP, HPC. Specialist in musculoskeletal sports, neck and low back pain, Abdominal visceral and neurological treatment and Chronic pain management.
Jacek Kazberuk qualified as a physiotherapist in 1999 in Poland. After 2 years of experience in the field he moved to the UK and pursued his interest in the holistic and alternative therapies. He studied reflexology, Reiki, EFT, various types of massage, Visceral Therapy, microsystem acupuncture. In the 2007 Jacek became Bowen Technique practitioner. He is a member of Complementary Therapists Association and The Bowen Association UK.
BOOK NOW – £290
- The Second Brain – Michael Gershon (Chapter on digestive system is great).
- Why stomach acid is good for you – Jonathan V. Wright, M.D. and Lane Lenard Ph.D.
- From Soil to Psyche – David A.Phillips, Ph.D.
- Love your guts.net – www.youtube.com/user/LoveYourGutsSeminars
- Tracey Wallton – Oncology massage
- Gil Hedley – Anatomy – YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdRqLrCF_Ys
- Optimal Nutrition for the Mind – Patrick Holford